Work As Worship
Do you worship God and experience His presence when you go to work everyday, or just when you go to church on Sunday?
If not, it’s entirely possible that you can. And we would like to show you how!
Whether you are fully employed, unemployed, or in transition; you love your job or hate it; you are at the top of your chosen career field or in the process of choosing a college major to prepare yourself for entry into the job market, this one night only seminar has something for you.
Date: January 18, 2018
Day/Time: Thursday at 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Cost: Free! Please make sure to register as we need to prepare enough materials for all guests.
Location: Room 30, located at our North building, on the 3rd floor.
Discussion topics include:
• What is the purpose of work
• Why so many people are unhappy at work
• Four common errors people make regarding work
• Six Biblical foundational principles for work
• Practical steps you can take to help make “work as worship” a daily work-life experience.
Email email@example.com or call (323)641-6760