The reason CA Students exists is because God’s grace compels us to lead students to complete commitment to Christ and we believe that Life Groups are a central part of that vision succeeding. The goal of Life Groups is to offer a next level of discipleship for students that provides:
- a place for them to experience small group community
- friendships with peers that are centered on Christ
- discipleship by an adult leader
- a safe space to share vulnerably about joys and struggles
- relevant Bible study
- accountability for goals and growth
- opportunities to pray for others and receive prayer
To join a Life Group, students must sign-up and commit to missing no more than one life group a month (Oct. 1, 2017-May 20, 2018). Life Groups are split between guys and girls, but are not necessarily split between grades. Our adult leaders will lead groups that meet on different days, times, and locations (either at the church or at a leader’s home) so students should choose a group that is the best fit for them.
Life Group sign-ups will open again in 2018.