Would you like to serve at Christian Assembly
with the Welcome & Hospitality team?
Here are different ways you can serve:
GREETER – USHER
- Genuinely welcome those attending service by saying hello, offering to help them find a seat, and answering any questions they may have.
- Assist in collecting the offering(s) and ensure monies are placed in the main offering bag kept by the team lead. Accurately report attendance numbers from your section to the team lead.
- During service sit in your assigned section and help out with “security” should someone have a medical emergency or service interruption alert team lead immediately.
- Assist in preparation and cleanup of communion elements when team is assigned on such a weekend.
NEW PEOPLES TABLE
- 15 min before and after the service to help greet people in the lobby and answer any questions they may have about Christian Assembly.
- You’re number one priority is to be conversational , to help people feel at home and be a first step toward connecting them with information regarding our church.
COFFEE PREP TEAM
- 30 minutes prior to the service, set up coffee station and make coffee, hot water.
- Refresh coffee & hot water for service and tear down and clean up post service.
PARKING LOT GREETER
- 30 minutes prior to the service, be available in the parking lots to assist with parking questions and direct traffic as needed.
- During the closing song report back to the parking lot to help with any issues of people getting out.
For more information contact: